Thursday 4 June 2015

LO3- Practice Pictures





















These are a few tester shots for my project. Next time I will make sure that all my photos are in focus and the models are properly dressed and not in uniform.

A strength for these photos is that they fit in with my theme of identity which is superheroes as they connote sorcery and super speed. Another strength is that the pictures are in focus and look high quality. An improvement for these photos is the editing on the lights, as it looks unprofessional and would need some editing around it so there was no more black around the light. Another improvement is that the photographs don't look professional enough as the models are in uniform and the editing doesn't look professional enough, so when it comes to my actual images I will make these improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment