Thursday 4 June 2015

LO2- 5 Sketches




























Contingency idea: if the angle does not work I will change the position of the model in the photograph.
































Contingency idea: If the photograph does not work I will create another idea where both models can be incorporated.

































Contingency idea: If the photograph does not work I will be the model stand further back to make sure the laser fits in the photograph.




























Contingency idea: If the photograph does not work I will use a different angle on the model to create the same effect.



Contingency idea: If the photograph does not work I will use a different object rather than a table to create the same 'super strength' effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment